- All sales are considered final, no return or refund will be entertained.
- CEO Gallery's warranty policy is in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of its respective suppliers or manufacturer.
- CEO Gallery will provide 1st Year Warranty Service for delivery to(and from) the manufacturer's Service Centre.
- All courier charges for sending and returning product for warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer, except if we send the wrong parcel.
- Product(s) with warranty period more than one year can be arrange by CEO Gallery to(and from) the manufacturer's Service Centre at the customer's expense (after 12months from the date of Tax Invoice and within the manufacturer's warranty, all part, labor and shipping fee is chargeable).
- Working products found incompatible with customer's Desktop PC or Notebook will not be entitled for any exchange.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s).
- Any damages that have been caused by user.
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by manufacture.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: high-load system use, e.g., industrial server, computer testing tool, mining hardware.
- Damage caused by courier service
- Please note that any tampering or counterfeit products, color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials will not be covered under warranty.
7 (Seven) Days DOA Claim from Date of Receipt
Product may be return for DOA claim on any of the following reasons:-
Product Dead-On-Arrival (DOA)
Any electronic devices that cannot be switched-on/power-on, with no physical scratches/damages
Received damaged parcel from the courier agent
Delivered wrong parcel
DOA Claim Procedure
Email to us at [email protected] within 7(Seven) days from date of receiving the parcel, and indicate the following details:
Tax Invoice Number/Name/Address/Contact no/Attached product photo(s)
Reason for return: (1) Dead-On-Arrival (2) Damaged Parcel (3) Wrong Parcel
Goods must be returned in its Original box and / or packaging along with the accompanied accessories (including manual, drivers, cables and etc.). For gadget or electronic devices, it must not have been used or installed or had any data input on any reasons. For damaged or wrongly delivered parcels, all sealed must not be opened on any reasons.
Once we received your DOA claim request, we shall contact you within 3 business days with complete return instructions.
If your DOA claim is valid
We will process a NEW replacement and we will also reimburse the courier charges of your return shipping. (Based-on standard shipping method)
If your DOA claim is NOT valid
We will notify you and send the item back to you. We will NOT reimburse your courier charges.
Kindly include DOA Return slip & Original Cash Bill into the parcel and ship to:
- CEO GALLERY SDN BHD (453370-D l GST ID: 000682774528)
- Lot 16556, Jalan Kencana 20, Taman Kencana, 56100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact No: 03 4280 6636 / 016 215 7080 Email: [email protected]
- Office Hour: Mon-Fri l 9am-6pm